top of page



  • National visa are issued for long-term stays for a particular purpose (e.g. for studying, family reunion, working). Usually issued for 90 days, such visa may be issued for up to a year in certain cases. After entering Germany, visa holders must apply for a residence permit. LINK


The Netherlands

  • If you are a Dutch national or an Afghan national with the right of residence in the Netherlands, you should get in touch with Dutch authorities regarding the options for leaving and traveling to the Netherlands. This may also be the case if you have worked for the Netherlands in the context of an international military or police mission as an interpreter or in another specific function. LINK HERE.

bottom of page